Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Exercise My Right.....

Not to get on the scale this week!  I have not been looking forward to stepping on the scale and honestly it caused me just a bit of stress thinking about it.

EXERCISE!
Exercise this week has been null and void!  My back feels a lot better and I actually shoveled the 1 inch of snow we got today, but other than that I did absolutely NOTHING.

FOOD!
I stayed away from Olive Garden and the bread sticks but I failed at staying away from egg nog.  My egg nog addiction is ridiculous this time of the year, especially since I am lactose intolerant (I know - TMI).  I also failed at my 1 raw meal a day.

So with all of that said - I exercise my right to stay off the scale this week - I think it is best!  I need to remain excited about my journey and I know getting on the scale this week will not be a good decision.  Tomorrow my daughter and I leave for our annual Mother-Daughter weekend in New York with 5 other moms and their daughters.  I've already incorporated my goals for the week into the trip.

GOALS FOR WEEK 3

  • Get plenty of exercise while walking around NYC this weekend (I will be tracking my steps on my pedometer each day),
  • Get back on track with daily exercise when I return from NY
  • Make healthy food choices even if that means turning down the Mac and Cheese at B. Smith's (I can do it!).  
  • Pray! - Although this Journey is All Mine - I can't do it alone!


This Journey is All Mine,

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment